NTS (NAT-I & NAT-II)
|•||NTS Test, Test Format and Course Outlines|
|•||How to apply/register for NTS TEST|
|•||General Instructions for NTS TEST|
|•||Preparation for NTS TEST|
|•||NTS Sample Paper|
NTS SAMPLE PAPER
Nation Aptitude Test (NAT)
Time : 2 Hours Questions:100
Instructions: Please read the following instruction carefully before attempting the paper.
Verbal Section (MCQs: 20)
Each sentence below has one or two blanks, each blank shows that something has been omitted. Choose correct word or pair of words from the options given below.
1. Your ____________ remarks spoil the effect of your speech; try not to stray from your subject.
(A). Derogatory (B). Digressive
(C). Persistent (D). Enigmatic
2. The dispute became so____________ that we were afraid that the adversaries would come to blow.
(A). Ironic (B). Generalized
(C). Articulate (D). Acrimonious
3. Cancer cells are normal cells run riot, growing and multiplying out of ______________
(A). Spite (B). Danger
(C). Control (D). Range
4. A _________ glance pays ___________ attention to details.
(A). furtive…meticulous (B). cursory….little
(C). cryptic….close (D). keen….scanty
5. Even if you do not ____________ what I have to say, I will appreciate you listening to me with an open mind.
(A). Concur with (B). Anticipate
(C). Reject (D). Clarify
Go To Page No
|Copyright © 2010-Present. All Rights Reserved.|